The José Eber World’s Fastest Straightening Iron heats to a maximum temperature in an incredible 5 seconds, while maintaining its heat throughout the entire styling process no matter how thick or coarse your hair is. Styling is now quicker, more efficient, and healthier for your hair. Because the World’s Fastest maintains a consistent temperature even as it passes through the thickest hair, it eliminates the need to pass the iron over each section multiple times, meaning hair is exposed to heat for less time. By passing the World’s Fastest over the hair only once you eliminate unnecessary damage and breakage, leading to healthier, shiner, and more beautiful hair.
- Regain desired temperature within 5 seconds.
- Quicker recovery equals less passes through hair which means less damage to the hair.
- Maintains high and even heat for quicker, more desirable results.
- Multiple heat settings for maximum control.
- Light weight ergonomic design
- Professional length power cord
- Temperature 450˚F
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Make sure hair is dry, and then divide it into small 1-inch sections. Apply a heat protectant to each section if you choose.
- Clasp the flat iron plates at the roots and then glide down hair to the ends. Repeat if necessary.
- Move onto the next section and continue until hair is silky and smooth.
All U.S. domestic orders shipped via UPS Ground. If an order contains backordered products, the in-stock items will ship first and the backordered items will ship when they arrive. Some other exceptions may apply.
Shipping and Handling fees on Jose Eber Hair products are:
|$0.00 - $24.99||$5.99|
|$25.00 - $49.99||$9.99|
|$50.00 - and Above||FREE|
Delivery times vary based on your location. If you have any questions regarding shipping times, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.