A classic, this black and fiery red Jose Eber Signature Series straightening iron will help you achieve sexy, super sleek, and healthy- hair like no other straightening iron. The next generation in tourmaline ceramic plates provides even heat for faster, more consistent results with less damage. With an adjusting temperature dial, the Signature Series is perfect for all hair types, because you determine the amount of heat your hair needs. With uniform heat across the entire plate each strand of hair comes into contact with the same amount of heat every time reducing the risk of hot spots and over drying so your hair always looks shiny and healthy.The innovative design of the floating plates reduces hair pull and creates a smooth way to straighten your hair or easily twists for perfect curls. There is no need to struggle with a tangled cord constantly getting in your way. Each of the Jose Eber Signature Series hair straighteners have a 360° swivel cord that simply falls out of your way as you style your hair.
All U.S. domestic orders shipped via UPS Ground. If an order contains back-ordered products, the in-stock items will ship first and the back-ordered items will ship when they arrive. Some other exceptions may apply.
- Ergonomic design
- 1" wide floating plates
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Temperature 180F-450F
- Korean tourmaline plates
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
1" Signature Flat Iron
- Apply a heat protectant or styling aid to clean, damp or dry hair. With all straightening irons we recommend running a comb through hair before you slide the straightener.
- Divide hair into small 1- 1 ½ ” sections and run the iron slowly from roots to tips. The iron may make a hissing which is normal; this is the water evaporating from your damp hair.
- Continue gently through each section and make sure to keep dry sections separate from damp sections as this may cause frizz.