The Jose Eber Infrared Blow Dryer uses an innovative far infrared light to infuse a gentle heat deep inside the hair cuticle, not on the surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time by half. Not only does it decrease drying time, but it eliminates the risk of hot spots, burns, and damage with its even heat distribution. Incorporating antimicrobial properties via Ultra Violet technology, the Infrared Blow Dryer helps removes any bacteria or buildup leading to greater shine, smoother hair, and easier styling. With 4 variable speed and heat settings, you control the amount of heat you need for your hair type.
- Offered with both a wide and narrow nozzle attachment for greater styling
- Ergonomic comfort grip for maximum control and easier handling.
- True far infrared light infuses the heat inside of the cuticle and not on the surface of the hair shaft, decreasing drying time by 50%.
- Blue, ultra violet light provides antimicrobial properties that prevent buildup and bacteria, deodorizing and refreshing hair during styling.
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
After shampooing and conditioning hair, towel-dry hair to remove any excess moisture.
- Section hair appropriate for the hair type. Thicker hair will require smaller sections.
- With the dryer and a styling brush, direct the air in a downward motion from root to tip continuously moving the dryer down each section allowing the air to pass through each section evenly. Do not concentrate heat in one location for any length of time to prevent burning or damaging hair or scalp.
- For smooth, shiny hair, direct the flow of the nozzle from root to tips. For added volume, lift hair at the root and while shooting a blast of cool air upward toward the roots/ scalp by using the cool shot button.
- To finish the style, use the cool shot button and evenly blow air from root to tip to lock the style and smooth fly-aways and frizz.
For quick touch up, dampen hair slightly and style with the dryer.
To use two air concentrator attachments included with the dryer:
Depending upon the thickness of your hair, attached either the small or large concentrator attachment when you need concentrated drying power to specific areas. Use the concentrator for more control while you style. For smooth, shiny hair, direct the flow of the nozzle from root to tips.
All U.S. domestic orders shipped via UPS Ground. If an order contains backordered products, the in-stock items will ship first and the backordered items will ship when they arrive. Some other exceptions may apply.
Shipping and Handling fees on Jose Eber Hair products are:
|$0.00 - $24.99||$5.99|
|$25.00 - $49.99||$9.99|
|$50.00 - and Above||FREE|
Delivery times vary based on your location. If you have any questions regarding shipping times, please contact customer support at email@example.com.