The José Eber Protégé 19mm Clipless Curling Iron creates flirtatious curls and beachy, natural waves that are smoother, shinier, frizz-free and longer lasting! Transform your look while reducing the amount of damage caused by traditional curling irons. The innovative clipless design provides consistent and even heat for faster styling without causing creased or crimped ends. Create a more natural look by curling hair from root to tip, reducing heat at hair’s weakest point – the tips – and save your locks from unnecessary damage.
- Light weight ergonomic design
- 19mm (3/4”) clipless barrel
- Korean tourmaline ceramic barrel
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Weighted handle for safe resting position
- Dual voltage 110-240V
- Temperature 410˚F
- Negative ion technology
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
- Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
- Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Without pulling the curling iron down, release the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the curling iron out of the hair.
All U.S. domestic orders shipped via UPS Ground. If an order contains backordered products, the in-stock items will ship first and the backordered items will ship when they arrive. Some other exceptions may apply.
Shipping and Handling fees on Jose Eber Hair products are:
|$0.00 - $24.99||$5.99|
|$25.00 - $49.99||$9.99|
|$50.00 - and Above||FREE|
Delivery times vary based on your location. If you have any questions regarding shipping times, please contact customer support at email@example.com.