Options are where it’s at with this versatile, multi-barrel clipless curling iron that comes with three interchangeable sizes for a creative advantage. Perfect for all hair types, the quick release handle switches barrels with ease, allowing you to create smaller curls in one section of your style to fuller curls in another. The clipless design delivers smooth, ridge-free curls while focusing heat at the root and body of the shaft, keeping delicate ends protected.
All U.S. domestic orders shipped via UPS Ground. If an order contains back-ordered products, the in-stock items will ship first and the back-ordered items will ship when they arrive. Some other exceptions may apply.
- Three uniquely designed interchangeable barrels
- Includes 19mm, 25mm, and tapered barrels
- Clipless Tourmaline ceramic barrel design
- Negative ion technology
- Precise digital temperature control for all hair types
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Weighted handle for safe resting position
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
Trio Clipless 3-in-1 Curler
- Note: Turn off and unplug curling iron before exchanging the barrels. Make sure you allow the barrel to cool completely before handling.
- Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
- Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
- Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Without pulling the curling iron down, release the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the curling iron out of the hair.